Mostly Asked Questions :
1. Do I need to book services in advanced?
- Yes, you need to make an appointment for your time slot preference.
2. Do I need to pay deposit first?
- Yes, for your appointment confirmation.
3. How do I know if its suitable for me?
- We offer consultation via phone or customers may drop by our
center in Puchong. Contact us @ 016- 689 7231 to speak to our trained consultants.
4. Can I reschedule or change my booking of services?
- Yes, you can at least three days before.
5. What is Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Embroidery?
- Unlike eyebrow tattoo with a solid color, eyebrow embroidery uses feather-like fine strokes following the direction of current hair growth or gradient technique thus creating a more natural look.
6. How long does it last?
- The lasting period is from 1-3 years depends individual skin texture & daily care.
7. Can men get eyebrow embroidery done too?
8. How long will the Semi Permanent Embroidery process takes?
- It will take around 2-3 hours depends.
9. How long does it heal for Semi Permanent Embroidery?
- It takes about 1 week healing period
10. When should customers come back for touch up?
- After one month is necessary as touch up is for better color retention & minor adjustment. Certain areas may not pick up during first session and need to be refilled. Healed result may vary with different skin types. The touch-up session is to refine the area to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year.
11. Will the procedure be painful?
- The pain level for the procedure is considered mild to none depends individual skin texture. Prior to the procedure, the specialist will apply the aesthetic numb cream to, and also reapplied during the procedure. If sensitive skin customers may feel like ant bite feeling only, the pain still bearable.
12. Who is not recommended to do Semi Permanent Embroidery?
- Pregnant women, Lactation, Menstruation
- Skin cancer, Skin disease, Scars skin
- Patients of Hepatitis, Diabetic, Leukemia, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Arthritis
- Patients who have undergone major surgery less than 6 months: major operations such as plastic surgery etc
13. What to do after the Semi Permanent Embroidery procedure?
- After the procedure is done, avoid contact with water within 3 hours. Within a week plus, small scabs will form. Peeling or scratching these scabs off may cause the color not to stay on skin. So after care is very important for color retention on skin.
14. Is Semi Permanent Embroidery safe?
- Semi Permanent Embroidery is safe if someone goes to a reputable beauty center with qualified & experienced specialist.
15. What is the process like for Eyebrow Embroidery?
- The eyebrow specialist will consult with client first and discuss the suitable eyebrow shape that client would like to have either based on photos provided by client or by the look of their features and face shape.
- Next, the specialist will design an eyebrow shape on client. Once confirmed the eyebrow shape only we will proceed to the embroidery session.
- Numbing cream will then be applied to be kept on for at least 15 minutes before the embroidery.
- Appropriate natural plantation eyebrow color will be choose to match client’s eyebrow hair and complexion color.
16. What is Keratin Lash Lift?
- It's a treatment in where each individual eyelash is treated with keratin & curled to lengthen its appearance & make it appear fuller, longer & more lifted.
(No false lashes and the effect is natural)
17. What is the difference between Keratin Lash Lift & Lash Perm?
- Lash Perm is an old technique using strong chemical solution apply which may damage your natural lashes. Dried up your lashes & frizzy afterwards!
- Keratin lash lift is a new technique which we using the premium lash lift product from Japan & an additional keratin treatment will be added to protect, nourish & strengthen your natural lashes.
18. How to differentiate between Keratin Lash Lift & Lash Perm since the effect is almost same?
- Keratin Lash Lift treatment pricing is higher around RM180 - 300 in the market.
- You will feel it after you have done the treatment. Keratin treatment would make your lashes healthier.
19. How long does Lash Lift last?
- Effect could long lasting 1-3 months depending on individual hair growth cycle, lifestyle and daily care.
20. What is the difference between Lash Extension and Lash Lift?-
- A lash lift is basically lift up your natural eyelashes to create a natural looks while the lash extension is using false lashes which are grafted on your real lashes to create a longer/ thicker effects.
Make An Appointment
GET TO KNOW US
24-2, Jalan Puteri 2/6,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,